- Manage activities, coordinating all administrative and logistics components;
- Manage project planning, reporting, and data analysis activities;
- Track progress of making project’ activities, ensuring project deadlines are met;
- Offer suggestions on the design of project activities, as requested;
- Assist with training and mentoring to support implementation of project activities;
- Organize and participate in stakeholder meetings;
- Reporting directly to Head of Disaster Management Department;
- Liaise with staff, consultants, partners, and stakeholders;
- Communicate regularly with project personnel based in branches, etc.;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting;
- Support procurement of planned commodities and services;
- Work and coordinate closely with the finance department and other relevant departments to support monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Prepare and verify financial documentation;
- Support proper tracking of the budget through periodic budget reviews and reporting;
- Provide field-based support;
- Provide and monitor regular disaster updates through the IFRC and other online platforms;
- Provide operational updates to the communications officer;
- Coordinate with gender & inclusion and community engagement focal points to promote an inclusive and dignified approach
- Undertake other project tasks as requested.
- Resident of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- 5 or more years’ working experience in disaster management/risk reduction/preparedness or early recovery work;
- 3 or more years’ experience working for the Red Crescent / Red Cross Movement or a similar actor (e.g. UN, INGOs, OSCE, etc.) is strongly preferred;
- Prior experience working on donor-funded projects;
- Experience of writing narrative and financial reports;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Spoken and written fluency in Tajik, Russian and English required;
- Willingness to travel to the regions of Tajikistan;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience of planning and managing budgets;
- Skills in computer, software systems (Windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet);
- Valid driving license (manual gear);
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Work location: Dushanbe, with frequent field trips to project targeted regions.
Deadline for applications is November 25, 2022. It should be noted that the applications sent after this date and time will not be taken into consideration.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview. RCST does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.