The Red Crescent Society of Tajikistan with the support of the United Nations World Food Program (UN WFP) and other partners is preparing for and responding to the needs of the most vulnerable people which will be ensuring strengthened food security and facing exacerbation in Tajikistan. To ensure efficient planning, quality action, and high accountability, the Red Crescent is looking for a highly motivated and committed Project monitoring, reporting, and evaluation specialist (PMER Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting). The Red Crescent Society of Tajikistan is the leading humanitarian actor in Tajikistan supporting the most vulnerable people to cover their needs in an inclusive, transparent, and dignified way.
- Ensure compliance with Red Crescent / Red Cross standards for planning;
- Set up systems to support the monitoring of the project;
- Ensure that feedback and lessons learned are collected and used for the ongoing project planning and for future planning;
- Manage the development and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan;
- Provide technical guidance to management and all teams to support the development of quality M&E plans and activities, that include clear indicators, and outline data sources, collection methods, frequency, and audience;
- Coordinate with external actors to maximize coordination and collaboration around data collection;
- Coordinate and oversee any surveys, reviews, lesson-learning exercises/workshops, evaluations, or other relevant studies;
- Lead or participate in any internal reviews of operational progress, including lesson-learning reviews;
- Establish and manage a reporting timetable and deadlines for the operation and monitor this timetable to ensure all agreed deadlines have been met;
- Write and produce reports and other written project-related documentation.
- 2 or more years’ experience of working in monitoring, reporting, and evaluation;
- 2 or more years of experience working for the Red Crescent Red Cross Movement or a similar actor (e.g. UN agencies and/or NGOs);
- Background in data collection, management, analysis, presentation methods, and tools;
- Strong analytical and written skills, including report writing and presentation skills;
- Knowledge and skills around the logframe;
- Competencies in evaluation and review for disaster response or recovery work;
- Fluently spoken and written English.
Salary: Salary is 600 USD.
Please send your CV/Resume (mentioning position in the subject line) to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is May 27, 2023.
It should be noted that the applications sent after this date and time will not be taken into consideration.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. RCST does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.