The Red Crescent Society of Tajikistan announces a competition for the vacant position
Project Manager Assistant of the project “DG ECHO PILOT PROGRAMMATIC PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME (PPP)”
– Ensure compliance with Red Crescent / Red Cross standards for planning;
– Assist to all project activities, conduct all administrative components;
– Ensure that feedback and lessons learned are collected and used for the ongoing project planning and for future planning;
– Manage the development and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation (M&E) plan;
– Provide technical guidance to management and all teams to support the development of quality M&E plans and activities, that include clear indicators, and outline data sources, collection methods, frequency, and audience;
– Coordinate with external actors to maximize coordination and collaboration around data collection;
– Coordinate and oversee any surveys, reviews, lesson-learning exercises/workshops, evaluations, or other relevant studies;
– Participate in any internal reviews of operational progress, including lesson learning reviews;
– Establish and manage a reporting timetable and deadlines for the operation and monitor this timetable to ensure all agreed deadlines have been met;
– Write and produce reports and other written project related documentation;
– To organize training and mentoring to support the implementation of project activities;
– Set up systems to support the monitoring of the project;
– Communicate regularly with project personnel based in branches, etc.;
– Prepare all details of procurement of planned commodities and services;
– Prepare financial documentation;
– Undertake other project tasks upon request.
– A resident of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– Prior experience working on donor-funded projects;
– Experience working for the Red Crescent / Red Cross Movement or a similar actors is strongly preferred;
– Background in data collection, management, analysis and presentation methods and tools;
– Strong analytical and written skills, including report writing and presentation skills;
– Knowledge and skills around the logframe and PoA;
– Competencies in evaluation and review for disaster response or recovery work;
– Spoken and written fluency in Tajik, Russian and English is required;
– Willingness to travel to the regions of Tajikistan;
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
– Experience in planning and managing budgets;
– Skills in computer, software systems (Windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet);
– Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Work location: Dushanbe, with frequent field trips to project-targeted regions.
Please send your CV/Resume (mentioning position in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy to: email@example.com
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2022. It should be noted that the applications sent after this date and time will not be taken into consideration.
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. RCST does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for the non-selection of candidates.